I have a variety of articles available for reprint. Below are some titles. Please contact me for more information, copy and rates.
- Memory Lane: Scrapbooking to Connect with Ill Family Members
- The Art of Taking Classes
- How to Bring on the Creative Boogie (And Out of that Rut!)
- The Pitfalls of Comparing
- Creating with Both Sides of the Brain
Diet and Nutrition
- Keeping Weight Off for Good
- Can Bread Really Make You Fat?
- Diet-free Ways to Lose Weight
- Five Surprising Strategies to Get the Weight Off
- 10 Dieting Lessons
- Safe or Spoiled?
- Middle-Aged Movie Maven (movie reviews from a middle-aged woman’s perspective!)
- Keep Your Hair Small and Your Goals Big and Other Life Lessons Learned from the Movies (Essay)
- The Best Birth Control for You
- Birth Control After 40
- The Anatomy of Desire
- Calming the Hell in Your Head (Migraines)
- Adult Vaccines
- Getting Better Mammograms
- Cancer Myths—And the Real Truth
- 10 Healthy Moves to Make Before You Get Pregnant
- Foot Fixes
- DASH for Health (The Dash Diet for High Blood Pressure)
- Have Dog, Will Walk: Getting Motivated for Exercise
- Becoming Unstoppable
- Marriage Doesn’t Mean Giving Up Single Friends
- The Healing Power of Crafts
- Social Obligations: Do You Have to Accept Every Invitation?
- Be Happier Today by Reconnecting with Your Past
- The Art of Aloneness (Essay)
- You and Your Therapist: Is It Okay for Your Therapist to Talk About Himself?
- How to Write Tough-to-Compose Letters